Duration: 3 hours ( 18:30 – 21:30 )
Guide in English
- Meeting in front of Starbucks near The Marmara Hotel at Taksim Square.
- First taste is ‘’Wet Burger’’.
- Visit Hacıbekir Sweet Shop, confiseur since 1777, to taste the best Lokum (Turkish Delight) and colourful “Bonbon Turc”.
- Experiencing different sidewalk tastes, wander through Flower Passage and Nevizade Street.
Explore the uncharted side-streets of Pera, cultural heart of İstanbul.
- Tasting kebap wraps at Dürümzade famed by Anthony Bourdain.
- Hazzapoulo Passage for Turkish Coffee and watch “coffee fortune telling”.
- Visit a typical Meyhane (Turkish Tavern) to enjoy the Turkish Meze and Turkish Rakı.
Hope to meet at another walk…